Watch this and get fantastic look at the depth of experience, knowledge, fun and connection shared and gained by the apprentices, students and instructors of Roots and Seeds 14-day training offered this past year by Permaculture in Action. (Eternal thanks to filmaker and PiA Aprrentice, Clayton Gaar of Project Nuevo Mundo!)
- Applying Permaculture principles in various areas of life and design
- Designing for an economic yield
- Natural and passive-solar building (including the longest cob bench in Asheville!)
- Edible landscaping
- Forest gardens
- Water infra-structure, cisterns and rain-water catchment
- Sheet mulching
- Ponds in several sizes for different reason
- Erosion control
- Group connecting activities
- Cultivating a re-connected, collaborative, cooperative human culture on our planet.
We learn so much each year!